WCRI’s two-day program highlights the Institute’s latest research findings while drawing upon the diverse perspectives of highly respected workers’ compensation experts and policymakers from across the country. The following are among the questions the conference will be addressing using the latest research:
- What challenges face the workers’ compensation system, and how might the system evolve to meet them?
- Does opioid use have an effect on return to work?
- How is the prescription drug crisis impacting American employers, and how are they responding?
- What do providers, regulators, and payors have to say about value-based care?
- Can low fee schedules create access-to-care issues for injured workers?
The WCRI conference is a leading workers’ compensation forum for policymakers, employers, labor advocates, insurance executives, health care organizations, claims managers, researchers, and others. Conference participants will leave with new insights, valuable networking contacts, and a better understanding of key issues in today’s competitive environment. Event website