We encourage you to share our content on your social platforms, on your website, or in a print publication. If you do so, we simply ask that you review and follow our rules for content usage:
1) Cite the source as the Insurance Information Institute; if there is a secondary source (e.g. for a chart), please contact us directly to request the correct source language (email@example.com).
2) If the content is appearing on a website, in social media or an email newsletter, please link to www.iii.org wherever our content appears.
3) You may not charge anyone to view I.I.I. content.
4) You may not alter I.I.I. content in any way; if content needs to be edited down for space, please send us the edited version for review before posting or printing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) You may not use any images from the I.I.I. website; unauthorized use of these images constitutes a violation of existing photo-licensing agreements and could result in the imposition of a fee.
Contact us at email@example.com for further questions.